Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Funny Experience






When I was nine, I went to Jogjakarta with my friends. That’s holiday time after the hard exam in class. And I could pass the exam so success. I got the winner of the rank. My teacher was very proud of me. But they didn’t give me the bonuss. 

My school at elementary now is’nt exist althought there were some student there. Because of little rank of student, my school was closed. I was so sad when I heard my elementary school was so closed. Some student finally studied in the government school beside my school. 

People always called my elementary school with funny word. That’s word could me laught so coudly. They called “ IMPRESS.” I didn’t know why they called that’s word. Finally, that’s word was so bad in our ears.
My teacher was so funny, smart, and energic. There were so handsome, and standart. But they very friendly. They gave very much lesson for their children was named their beloved student. I remembered the nama of my headmaster of my elementary school. His nama was Tumino Iswanto. He was so smart person. He could lead so smart. There were not internal conflict by teachers. He lead so smart and amazing leader. He also was be smart father for their children in home. He can teach anyting, mathematic, English, etc.

My elementary school was in Street Kenduren Raya, Wedung, Demak City, Distric Central Java, Indonesia. I lived in Demak when I was child. I was so happy when I got have many friends who could playing so friendly. I could joke with them. Because they very so friendly. 

In June 2002, That’s time of world cup in South Korea and Japan. I cried that Italy was closed by South Korea. I didn’t believe that Korea could win. That’s so shame full for Italy. And I hate so much Brazil, who win the word of cup in 2002.

In Holiday, we went to Jogja to Holiday. I slept in bus. I am the village person. And I was not allways in bus so when I am in bus, that’s so hurt for me. I hated bus and I liked motorcycle so much.
I visited The museum in Magelang. That’s not interesting for me because I just look planes at the dead condition. After that, I visited Prambanan temple in Jogjakarta. There many temple so history. I was so happy. There many tourist there. When I meet the beautifull tourist from Holland, 

She said,” I am from Holland, You very Handsome and sweet. Who is your parent ? Your father probably so handsome. Your mother probably so sweet. What is your name ?”

“ Nalis, I am Javanese. Javanese People was famous that they very sweet and so friendly. That’s so famous, Sis.”

After Prambanan, we visited Beach whose named Parang Tritis. There we played so much. We played football. We played anyting. When We buy meetball, sundenlly meetball was so cooled because the wind so strong. And We didn’t look the teachers there. We are five. So we look for them and many student. We didn’t get them. We cried so couldly. So some police got ours. And they bring to the teacher. They knew that we are tourist. 

English Edition And Original By Nalis 

No comments:

Post a Comment