Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A BUREAUCRAT AND SHEEP




A bureaucrat was hiking when he came upon a shepred tending a large flock. The bureaucrat took a fancy to the sheep and asked the shepred.,” If I Can guess how many there are, may I hane one >” the shepred thought it unlikely the man would guess the exact number so he agreed.

The bureaucrat guessed,” You have 287 sheep.” The sheepred was astonished, since this was exacly right.
“ Can I pick up my sheep now ?” asked the bureaucrat. The sheepred grudgingly gave his permission. Selecting one, The bureaucrat slut it over his soulders to carry home.

The shepred got an idea. “ If I guess your occupation,” he said,” my I have my sheep back ?” The bureaucrat was surprised, but figured there was little chance of the shepred guessting coreectly, so he went along. “ You are a The bureaucrat.” Announced the shepred.

Amazed, The bureaucrat said,” How did you know ?”

The shepred replied,” Put the dog down and we’ll talk about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment